Current Sanofi Jobs opening updates Apply Now @www.sanofi.ie. Latest openings at Sanofi Career in Ireland. Sanofi is hiring for Regulatory Affairs Officer Jobs in Dublin. Subscribe to this newsletter for upcoming Sanofi Vacancies.
Sanofi Jobs are now available for freshers looking for jobs in a multinational company. Sanofi Career has introduced multiple vacancies at different Sanofi positions. Individuals interested in working for Sanofi can currently apply for the Sanofi Vacancies for the post of Regulatory Affairs Officer Jobs in Dublin. The updates regarding further latest Sanofi hiring have also been shared on this Recruitment portal. Apart from these, interested candidates can view the Latest Jobs from our Job Portal.
Sanofi Jobs opportunities in Ireland 2022 Apply Online
Sanofi Career is the workplace where most Freshers wish to work and gain valuable experiences. Sanofi Jobs are also being released constantly by the officials for high and less educated job freshers. Currently, they are offering the opportunity of joining their team through Sanofi Regulatory Affairs Officer Jobs in Cork. Qualified Candidates are urged to submit the Sanofi Online Jobs application form, whose processes are discussed in the below sections.
Latest Sanofi Jobs opening for Freshers
|Hiring Company:-||Sanofi Careers 2022|
|Hiring Position:-||Regulatory Affairs Officer Jobs|
|Employment Type:-||Full-time Jobs|
|Location:-||Jobs in Dublin, Ireland Jobs|
|Salary Est:-||EUR 3110- 4565/- Monthly Est|
Sanofi Career Requirements:-
- Life sciences or chemistry degree or equivalent professional qualification or proven relevant experience within the regulatory environment
- Additional experience in the pharmaceutical industry or a related field desirable
- Proven familiarity with the pharmaceutical research and development process with ability to critically review and integrate scientific information from a variety of disciplines
- A comprehensive understanding of EU regulatory procedures for marketing authorisations and submission to regulatory authorities
- Experience with submission of CMC changes to licences, with an ability to review CMC information and advise on it
- Knowledge/understanding of ABPI and IPHA code, promotional and non-promotional materials and PI
- Knowledge and understanding of procedures for notifying Health Authorities (UK/IE) in case of out of stock
- Understanding of the Common Technical Document (CTD) and pharmaceutical dossier structure
- Familiarity with electronic submission platforms and electronic publishing
- Understanding of product quality and Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) requirements
How to Apply for the Sanofi Regulatory Affairs Officer Indeed Jobs in Dublin?
Candidates with qualifications suitable for cork recruitment of Regulatory Affairs Officer Jobs are suggested to follow these steps to submit their online job application form.
- Tap on the “Apply Now” button available below this web page by scrolling down.
- A new page will display all the current openings of available Sanofi Jobs in Ireland.
- Browse the list of Sanofi Vacancies and select the opportunity perfectly synced with your qualifications. (Here, we are discussing Sanofi Regulatory Affairs Officer Jobs Cork).
- Carefully read the instructions for Job Vacancies and download the online job application form.
- Fill in the form details and attach the certified copies of the required documents.
- Finally, cross-check the details mentioned in the form and submit them to the official page of Sanofi Career.
- Adobe Jobs opportunities in Ireland 2022 Apply Online
- Aecom Jobs opportunities in Ireland 2022 Apply Online
- GitHub Jobs opportunities in Ireland 2022 Apply Online
- IOM Jobs opportunities in Ireland 2022 Apply Online
- Telus Jobs opportunities in Ireland 2022 Apply Online